1.1 - > 1.2 is a major update; I strongly recommend replacing all core files.
- Back up all files and your database (PLEASE!)
config/auth.cfmfrom your 1.1 installation somewhere safe, you will need this exact file.
- Download 1.2
- Replace all core files from the 1.2 zip file
- In the
/install/folder, look for
upgrade-1-1-to-1-2.sqland run it against your database. This (should) create several more tables, append various columns, and update some changed core settings.
- Add the shortcode plugin .zip to /plugins/ - no need to unzip it.
/config/settings.cfmetc to re-add your error email handling and reload password. Note:
URLrewritingshould be 'off' in this version.
- Restart your application:
- backup all files & data!
- delete/replace all core files & directories with 1.1 package
config/settings.cfmif changed (i.e datasource name)
- add error handling email address in
- NB: You may have to manually delete
- Easiest way is to make sure you've got
- Delete all tables
- Run /install/roombooking.sql
logfileswith your originals (the structure for those tables hasn't changed)
- go to root and reload the application; update permissions & settings to suit.
Don't forget to restart your application using ?reload=production&password=YOURRELOADPASSWORD after changing anything.
Updated less than a minute ago